Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hello everyone!
Thank you ALL for the love and support you have shown Kristen and our family. If her recovery depended only on the love, support and prayers of those who have expressed it she would be cured yesterday! It means a lot!
Kristen begins chemotherapy on thursday. I'm sure her fighting spirit will kick in and knowing that the "New Kids on the Block" reunion will be on TV friday morning will give her a reason to get up and get going! (inside joke) She gets to go through this every other week for 12 treatments and I am planning a big "she's cured party" for September when it should be all over with.

2 comments:

Ashy and his Mommy said...

I'm RSVP-ing now for the party!!! What can I bring?? ;)

Mark said...

Erin, Evan, and I want to be at that party but KRob has to promise to keep the Mr. Clean look until we find our way back to Utah.

We're praying for you (and Erin is actually a good person so God might listen).