Thursday, November 20, 2008

the results are in.........

I got the results from my CT Scan and it's CLEAR!!! I haven't seen the doc yet, but they called with the good news. I am so very excited. When I had my last scan, before I finished chemo and they said it was gone I didn't believe it 100%, but getting this result solidifies it in my mind. Remission is official and I am happy. I am so grateful for good health. I know I took it for granted before I was diagnosed and never will again. I have my next scan in a few months, and every 3 months for the next little bit. I'll keep on praying!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. You've fought a good fight!

Corpuz Family said...

Congrats! That is great news! Keep up the good health!

Angie said...

Yay! That is the best news ever!!!!! I hope and pray that it will stay that way. How wonderful. Congrats! How was your drs appt?

Melanie said...

Yea!!Such good news!

Brock and Kristi said...

I am so happy for you. You are my hero :) It was fun to see you at your bro's wedding. You looked awesome. We will keep you in our prayers! :) Congrats lady-o!

Cindy Boyer said...

YEAH!!! Congrats lady, we are always praying for you! xoxox