Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I love remission!

Well things have been going really well. My hair is growing back, I've even gone a few times without a wig or a bandana. I am loving being back at work and I feel better every day. Tomorrow is my first CT Scan to check on the status of the missing cancer. To be honest I am a little nervous and I am having problems sleeping. It's like when I was doing treatment I could never sleep the night before my chemo...that's how it's been for the last week. I have faith that I'll be okay and the cancer won't be back. But I also know that I can accept whatever happens and that I can handle it. I sure don't want to but what can you do. I'll do another post when I get the results. I meet with the doctor on Monday.

4 comments:

Brock and Kristi said...

Good luck at your appointment. I'm glad your hair is coming back :) I'll see you on Friday.

Heather said...

I'll be praying for you!

Alisa said...

Oh, I hope it goes well. You have been so amazing through this entire process. You should write a book about your experience. Or at least a short story. I think it would inspire many other people and you already have a basic outline because of your blog. I will buy the first copy!

Angie said...

Good luck! I will be praying for you. Let us know what the dr says on Monday!!