Sunday, September 28, 2008

The worst is over or it only get's better from here...

Over these last few months I have been through a lot and it was hard. There wasn't anyway that I could have made it through without the love and support of my friends and family. I like to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who was so great through this cancer adventure. I am so blessed and I have learned so much about myself. I know who I am, I believe I can handle anything as long as I don't have to do it alone, I know there is a God in Heaven who is very aware of me, I know that I can turn to the Lord with anything and be understood, I know that I am more loved than I ever could have imagined and I know I will be alright.

I have started back to work- at the same job I had when I was first diagnosed. I love it there. The people are so great, the job is interesting and I have a lot of fun. I am still the same old person I was before this, I still get stupid in front of the really cute guy. But I am stronger. I couldn't have done this alone. Thanks to my wonderful family who was perfectly supportive and I feel so much closer to each on of you. I am grateful that families are forever. Thanks to all my friends who gave me the time, space and support I needed. I love you all.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Woot, woot! It's over! You are amazing and I'm sorry you had to go through all that, but I'm glad you are able to reflect upon everything with positivity!

Heather said...

You are such an inspiration to me! Way to kick this thing in the butt, I'm so happy for you.

Angie said...

Yay! I'm so glad that you are over all of this. That's amazing. Congrats to beating cancer. We love you and our prayers are always with you. You are an amazing person Kristen!

Brock and Kristi said...

I am so happy for you. You really are an inspiration to everyone. I love your fun family. That's awesome that you guys are all closer because of this.

Alisa said...

I am so happy for you. As always you are just amazing. Congratulations. I love you.