Saturday, January 10, 2009

Another update

I went to see my oncologist this past week. It was the first time I had seen him since I stopped chemo. It was more difficult than I thought it'd be to go back. It brought back a bunch of not so pleasant feelings and memories. But it was really really good to see the people in the office again. They were a big part of my life for a long time and it was a good reunion. Anyway so i met with the doc and he said things are looking good. They took some blood and scheduled another scan for me in the end of February. I don't go back to see the doctor until July. So things are still good. But this visit brought back the reminder of how fragile life is and blessed I am to still be around. I am very grateful to everyone who supports me and to my Father in Heaven for everything I have been given.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yeah I'm glad things are still clear. Keep it up!