Monday, June 2, 2008

I don't know what to say.....

other than
THANK YOU TO ALL!!!
I have been given so much support, so many goodies and lots of love that I am often times overwhelmed. This is truly the hardest thing I have ever done(I thought having a kidney stone would have counted) and I am so grateful to everyone I know and to those I don't know for everything. I am truly blessed. I would love to thank each and every one of you individually but I know that's impossible. So just know that I am grateful, I do notice and I need it.
Love-
Kristen

7 comments:

Kari Robinson - Historian said...

All I have to say is that you're more than worth it!
XOXOXO Mom

Eric said...

I love you sista!

Amy's blog said...

Kristen, It's me, your long lost friend, Amy Pease Bellamy. Wow, I tell you what, you are a strong woman! Count me in on praying for you! I hope you know that I love your guts. You have always been one of my favorite people, I have so much respect for you, and many fond memories!

Brock and Kristi said...

Hey lady!!! I have those hats that Tracy made for you. I will try to get them to you this weekend if not before. Let me know if you need anything else. I'm always thinking of you. You're the best and keep fighting!!!:)

Angie said...

aw, we love you and we can't wait for you to be done with chemo and in remission! You are amazing!

cbunting said...

We haven't forgotten about you K. I want to comy by and see you again. I'll give you a call. Until then, know that we love you and are praying for you!

Susan said...

Kristen-I was just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you! Good Luck this week! Know that you are always in our prayers!!